A Third Party Fundraising event is when any individual, group, organization, business or school wants to raise funds on behalf of The Brain Injury Society of Toronto.
Third Party Fundraising Ideas Include:
- Halloween, Holiday, Valentine’s Day Parties
- Benefit concert
- Dress Down Day: Pay $5 to wear jeans to work or school
- Volleyball/Softball/Soccer/Basketball/Bowling Tournament: Charge an entry fee for each team
- Dinner Party: Guests make a donation instead of bringing a host/hostess gift
- Office Pot Luck: Everyone brings their favourite dish and contributes $5 for a buffet lunch.
- Car Wash
- Crafts/Yard/Bake Sale
- Skate-A-Thon: Host a special night at a skating rink
- Donations in lieu of gifts at any event (birthday, wedding, etc.)
- Fun Fair
There is no creative limit to fundraising events – contact the BIST office to brainstorm more ideas!
We’ve established Third Party Fundraising Guidelines you can download HERE
Please contact BIST executive director, Melissa Vigar if you have any questions: email@example.com or 647-748-0847