Toronto ABI Network Conference 2010
The Toronto ABI Network Conference is almost here. Have you registered yet?
We are very excited to report that the Toronto ABI Network conference is almost at capacity with less than two weeks to go!
There are still a few registration spaces available for the conference -- but don't wait too long and miss your opportunity!
How to register: Please visit our conference website at www.abinetwork.ca/conference2010 for complete conference details including how to register.
We are very excited about the program this year and look forward to an interesting and informative conference which will feature:
- 4 keynote addresses: Dr. Steve Joordens (Toronto); Dr. Robert Karol (Minneapolis/St. Paul); Dr. Thomas Kay (New York); Greg Noack (Toronto)
- 16 podium presentations: Capturing creative approaches, stimulating innovation and providing practical applications for registrants to "take away."
- 15 poster displays: Covering research, clinical practice, program development and other areas of rehabilitation or service provision.
- 5 concurrent workshops: Featuring invited guest speakers who will lead interactive workshops on: return to work; return to school; chronic pain and ABI; sleep disorders and ABI; and emotional/cognitive/behavioural changes commonly observed in patients after brain injury.
- 40 exhibiting sponsors: Please visit and speak with our conference sponsors who will have exhibits on display throughout the conference.
- Networking reception: All conference registrants are invited to attend a networking reception, in the foyer outside the session rooms, following the end of the program on the first day.
- Meet with other rehab professionals: More than 400 people have registered for the conference so far. There will be ample opportunity for registrants to meet new people or reconnect with colleagues.
Attached for your convenience is a pdf version of the conference program. Please visit our conference website at www.abinetwork.ca/conference2010 for complete conference details including how to register.
How to register: Please visit our conference website at www.abinetwork.ca/conference2010 for complete details.
If have any questions about the conference, please contact the Conference Manager at email@example.com or call 416-597-3422 ext. 3693.
We are pleased to inform you that the support of the following conference sponsors has helped to make this event possible:
PARTNERING SPONSOR & GOLD SPONSORS:
4Spheres Inc. | Adapt-Able Design Group | ADL Home Health Care | AgTa Home Care | Bartimaeus Inc. | Community Solutions Ltd. | Continuum, a division of Community Rehab | Devry, Smith & Frank LLP | DMARehability | Driver Training & Assessment Services at Saint Elizabeth Health Care | Elements Support Services | F.O.R.S. | FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services | HILL Program | Inter-Action Rehabilitation Inc. | Just Rehab Support Inc. | Lawlor Therapy Support Services | McKellar Structured Settlements | MindWorks | Multi-Languages Corporation | Neurologic Rehabilitation Institute of Ontario | Neuro-Rehab Services Inc. | Pace Law Firm | Rehab Results | Rehabilitation Management Inc. | The Speech Therapy Centres of Canada | STEP UP! ABI Recovery, a division of Brain Injury Services