Our 3rd Annual Community Fair & BIST Alive Expressive Art Show will take place on Thursday, April 26, 4-7 p.m. at the Christ Church Deer Park, 1570 Yonge St
Join us for an evening of outreach, art and connecting with others in the ABI Community and beyond!
- Dozens of works of art created by artists living with ABI -> works include greeting cards, photography, paintings, books and MORE! Some pieces will be for sale, so be prepared to shop!
- Free Geek Toronto will be on hand and will be accepting donations of used electronics, so now is a great time to de-clutter! See HERE for a list of accepted items.
- Speaker Amee Le, OT of Mindful Occupational Therapy Services will talk about mindfulness based expressive therapies
- Speaker Faed Hendry of Findhelp Information Services / 211 Toronto wil talk about accessing community resources
- Refreshments generously sponsored by PIA Law
Participating Community Agencies Include:
COMMUNITY FAIR & EXPRESSIVE ART SHOW FOOD SPONSOR
2018 PLATINUM SPONSOR