The BIST 5K Run, Walk and Roll will be on October 1, 2017
REGISTER HERE TODAY!
SURVIVOR MEMBERS CAN FUNDRAISE THEIR REGISTRATION FEE AND DOWNLOAD THE 5K REGISTRATION FORM, HERE
Calling all heroes of brain injury. Break out your capes and step up to the start line!
Whether you are a survivor, family member, caregiver, healthcare or legal professional, or a concerned invididual – you are a hero of brain injury.
Form your own “Super Hero Squad” – Capes, Masks, Wings and Super Powers are encouraged. Bring your family, friends and co-workers for a fun filled morning to support a great cause.
There are so many reasons to be a part of this dog friendly, family fun event!
- Medals, t-shirts, a DJ and amazing swag bags
- Heavyweights Brass Band
- Pre- Race Warm up led by Surfset Toronto
- Bouncy Castle
- Superheroes & Fun Photo Ops
- Indie 88’s Street Team with Games and Prizes
- Book Reading & copies to be won of My Daddy’s Brain by Melissa Jirovec
- Weekly social media recognition of Top Team Fundraiser
- One Registered Team to win a customized training on ABI
Children under the age of 12 are welcome to come out and enjoy the day – no registration required! However, if children between 5 and 12 would like to participate in the chip timed run and get a BIST Race Day T-shirt & medal, the cost is just $15.00.
All funds raised will go towards supporting BIST’s programs and services, such as our social drop-in, community meetings, workshops and support groups.
Make sure you create your own pledge page and help raise funds to support BIST’s programs and services!
Donations of $20 or more will receive a tax receipt by email.
BIST 2017 CORPORATE SPONSOR